Sunday, January 29, 2006

Beautiful January

Hailey's latest thing is smacking her lips. She makes the cutest little popping noises and sucks on her bottom lip. She is still chewing everything. She has little interest in the soother, unless she manages to chew on it for awhile. She has been very irritable lately and seems to be happiest in her swing. She is enjoying the Jolly Jumper and Exersaucer almost everyday and is quite interested in her toys.

Monday was election day, so we bundled Hailey up and walked over to the school to vote. On Tuesday afternoon Hailey and I went to strollersize class. The weather was absolutely beautiful. We spent half the class walking outside and the other half of the class working out at the community centre. I get a good workout at strollersize but I mostly go to socialize with the other moms. I had book club on Tuesday evening. While I was out Hailey and Daddy did some shopping. On Wednesday afternoon, we went to Alison and Ava's house for a play date.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn