Monday, January 16, 2006

Getting Ready for the Wedding

In February, our good friends Cory and LeeAnn are getting married. We have been busy in January getting ready for their big day. On the 14th I attended the wedding shower hosted by LeeAnn's sister. It was a themed shower, each guest being assigned a time of day. I was to select a gift that corresponded to 7:00pm. I chose a throw blanket from the registry and picked up some books from LeeAnn's favorite author. I figured that evening was a good time for her to curl up with a good book. The shower was fun, it was neat to see the ideas that everyone had come up with.

For the stagette we hit the bar scene. It has been a long time since I have been out drinking and dancing. I am still nursing Hailey so needless to say I stuck to dancing. It felt odd to be out with a bunch of teenagers again, we definitely didn't fit it. I did get ID'd though so perhaps I felt older than I really looked.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn