Friday, January 02, 2009

What a week

We got a lot done on the weekend. Darcy took Friday off work and we had a date. We did go to OJs to share some nachos but the bulk of our day together was not so romantic. We did some major paperwork, some serious housecleaning and I purchased and hemmed new curtains for the main floor windows. Ken and Linda took the kids Friday and Saturday which gave us time to get it all done. By Sunday we were organized which was great because this was a crazy busy week for us.

Monday morning bright and early I hit the gym, you heard me right, I hit the gym. My class started this week. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I take a 2 hour class in the morning. The kids are in childcare and so far it has been great for all of us. I get some much needed exercise and me time. The kids get to socialize and play with someone their own age. The first 2 classes were testing. My results were surprisingly good and surprisingly bad depending on each test. They measured body fat, endurance, flexibility and strength. The group of ladies is fantastic so I think it looks to be a great experience.

As if this wasn't a big enough change to our schedule Hailey had her first dentist appointment Tuesday. She loved it. She got to wear a little pair of slippers with a mouse on them and selected a prize from the treasure chest. The hygienist was amazing, explaining step by step what she planned to do and how. By the end of the appointment Hailey had a cleaning, checkup and fluoride treatment and was the proud owner of a pretty pink tooth brush. While leaving she declared "that was fun'".

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn