Saturday, January 10, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was the usual Saturday morning soccer. Hailey is more concerned with the kids than the ball. It is cute to watch, she spends most of her time chasing and hugging the other kids. She does get a lot of exercise though, some of those kids are hard for her to catch.

Sunday was a special treat. Grandma Ila invited us for a sleigh ride and then dinner. It happened to also be the first warm weekend in months. Darcy and Hailey joined Grandma and Grandpa for the sleigh ride, while Dylan and I had a little nap. Hailey had a fantastic time. She made a few new friends and loved the horses. She made snow angels and played in the snow.

Dylan is getting closer to crawling, I am not even sure that he hasn't done it yet...maybe I just didn't see it. He drags himself around and can get on all fours so it is only a matter of time.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn