Wednesday, January 07, 2009

What more could we do today?!?

Thursday Hailey had her first eye checkup. I think she had high hopes because she enjoyed her dentist appointment so much but she quickly decided that she wasn't having very much fun. She enjoyed the wait, they had lots of kids books in the waiting room. She even enjoyed the first few minutes of her eye exam. She didn't like the eye drops though and unfortunately she had to have them twice. During this appointment she informed me several times that she wanted to go home. Good thing that eye appointments are every two years.

Thursday afternoon Hailey also had a hair appointment. I took her to see Pam for a haircut. She sat perfectly still for the entire time. When we arrived she remembered being there to get her 'Princess' hair done for the wedding so I think that she has decided that getting her hair done is a very good thing.

Hailey started CanSkate Thursday evening. It was adorable. Darcy suited her up in her skates, helmet and snow pants. She looked so cute. She headed out onto the ice very unsure. She spent almost the entire first class on her bum and didn't appear to be very interested in being on her feet. The coaches were great and spent a lot of time working with her to help her to learn to get up and stand. I think she will improve in the next several classes.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn