I have a resolution...same as always...lose weight. Since I had Dylan my weight has been up and down several times and through Christmas it climbed and climbed. I joined a class called toughen up and I hope I will do just that. It will be 2 hours, 3 times a week. I hope by the end of it I am leaner and am back to enjoying working out.
We celebrated New Year's eve at Cory and LeeAnn's again this year. It is kind of becoming a tradition for us. We had martini night and drank some very tasty... and some not so tasty creations. We planned to spend the night so we stayed up fairly late for parents with small children. We drank plenty and played a whole lotta guitar hero. In the morning, Cory made us a fabulous brunch. While we cleaned up Hailey gave guitar hero a try and she did surprisingly well.
0 comments:
Post a Comment