
My two little peanuts are the cutest kids ever!! Yesterday they sang Oh Canada to me. This became one of Hailey's favorites during the Olympics and she has since taught it to Dylan. They both have mixed in some of their own lyrics but they probably know it better than a lot of Canadians. Dylan is a little sweetie. If he hears me sneeze when he is in bed, he will still holler 'bless you mommy' from his room. He says 'I love lu' and gives sweet little hugs. Dylan apologizes when he should and a lot of times when he shouldn't, like when he is riding in the shopping cart and I bump into the shelf...he says 'sorry mommy'. He is amazing at sharing, he will give up almost any toy if he can see that someone else wants it. Before coming to the table he will run around the living room putting toys away and singing 'tean up, tean up, everybody, tean up, tean up'.
Hailey is our girlie girl! She loves hair accessories, chap stick and dresses. If she could wear a dress everyday she would. She is anxiously awaiting some hot weather to get into some of her summer dresses. She had an exciting month at preschool with field trips to the fire-hall, library, police dept and on a city bus. At the end of each day she can't wait to tell us what she did. Last week was extremely exciting because they had baby chicks hatch in the classroom. She is hard at work this week on 'top secret' crafts. I imagine that might have something to do with the Mother's Day tea I have been invited to attend this Friday.
I got my hair done on Friday night. I have long, thick hair. I takes almost 3 hours for me to get it colored, cut and styled. I love the color Pam did and she did my brows again so people are very confused when they see me. They can't figure out what is different. Saturday morning I got my butt kicked at Toughen Up...hopefully I am getting tougher because with all these aches and pains I am feeling older. I am having a lot of trouble with my bad hip. Dylan and I went to Costco and Superstore for groceries on Saturday afternoon, then we made homemade pizza.Sunday morning Darcy went out to the lake with Cory to put the dock and boat lifts in. He said it is pretty wet out there still so I am hoping a little sunshine will encourage the grass to come in. We changed the order for our trailer last week. They could not guarantee the 2011 would be shipped the first week of June so we took an inventory 2010 in a different color and they plan to ship it this week. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will get out to the lake for our first weekend of the year. I can't wait to load it up and free up some cupboard space in my house.Tomorrow is a big day. Dylan has his Hydrocele surgery. It is supposed to be a fairly routine procedure but I am really worrying. He is still so little I hate the thought of him being sedated and even for a routine surgery. He cries when he bumps his knee, hand or head so I can imagine that he is going to need lots of hugs and kisses when he wakes. Tonight the kids have swimming, they are both enjoying it a lot. Dylan loves the slide most and Hailey loves any activity that does not require her to get her face wet!
0 comments:
Post a Comment