We leave for Winnipeg this evening. I think we are almost packed but I am sure that I will stress the entire day regardless and when I am not worrying about packing I will be wondering where that darn cell phone is. I can certainly say that I am not a person who is lost without their cell phone. It actually took me 10 days to notice that it was missing. What worries me is that if I don't find it, I have to replace it and that won't be cheap.
I am super excited about seeing my sister tonight. She is 35 weeks pregnant and I am sure she looks amazing and cute. They also have a brand new home that I haven't seen. This will be the first time she and her husband Dan meet Dylan. Hopefully Hailey will remember them. Tracy lived with us for a year so I think there is a good chance that Hailey hasn't forgotten. Plus my sister has dark, curly hair and every time Hailey sees someone with similar hair she asks if it is Tracy.
Since we have to fly this week we are sick. It happens EVERY time. At least Hailey, Darcy and I can take something to help with our ears. I had Dylan at the doctors the day before yesterday and he has an ear infection. Luckily it hadn't really progressed much and the doctor felt that within 24 hours of starting antibiotics Dylan would be good to fly. I am not sure what we might have picked up in the Medicentre waiting room though. We waited over 2 hours in a busy waiting room to see the doctor. Hailey was a goof. I spent the entire time saying, shh, stop that, shh, come here. She made friends with a little boy and shared her toys and snack which was lovely, they shared germs too no doubt.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment