Well it certainly feels like spring is here! The sun is shining, the snow is melting and of course I can't keep my car clean for more than a day. Here is my latest bump picture, we are now past the 6 month mark!!There isn't much to catch up on since my last post, it has been a quiet week. Sunday Hailey and I went for a visit with Danielle and Ryder. We baked some cookies first thing in the morning and joined them for lunch. We had lots of fun, Hailey is always exited to try out someone else's toys.
I have a company meeting tonight and tomorrow in Squamish, so miss Hailey is going to stay with Grandpa Ernie and Grandma Ila. Last night was a mad rush for me to get her and myself packed and to remember all the little things like laundry, prescriptions and garbage day. These days I have to make lists to remember everything. I am not sure if it is pregnancy brain or age. I guess it won't be long and I'll find out.
Hailey learned a new word last week, 'Gross', which I don't like. Everything is 'Gross' which she expresses is an appropriately disgusted tone. She is also still big on the whining, which surprises me because we have made a huge effort to ignore it and encourage her to instead use her words. All in good time I suppose. She is still big on the knock knock jokes which is hilarious, she understands that they are funny and likes to make us laugh. This morning she insisted I paint her toes pink and then she stood as still as a statue while the polish dried. She still has limited patience with a fork but yet uses her little plastic knife to carefully cut her food into pieces. I think cutting is the primary reason she started eating so much pineapple.
0 comments:
Post a Comment