Wednesday, February 06, 2008

First Stop Monterey Bay

Wednesday we visited Fisherman's Warf at Monterey Bay. the sun was warm and the air was fresh. We had hoped to take a whale watching tour while we were in Monterey but we were rudely told that the tour outfits refuse to take pregnant women out, I thought at first it was for safety reasons but they weren't shy in telling us "the captain got sick and tired of pregnant women saying blah, blah I am nauseous take me back and having to return to shore with a group tour for one sick woman". I found that fairly offensive and discriminatory but what can you do??

We spent a good part of the day at the amazing Monterey Bay Aquarium. All of the exhibits were amazing. The jelly fish were my favorite, Darcy loved the Octopus and Hailey loved the touch pools.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn