We introduced some new fish to the tank on Sunday. Hailey enjoyed the process and is quite excited about having more fish in the tank.Monday morning I woke up with the flu. I felt like I had been hit by a train, I didn't move for the first 12 hours. Darcy skipped his business trip and changed diapers, fed the kids and brought me ginger ale between meetings. By Tuesday I was feeling much better and hoped that the kids wouldn't catch it.
We attended the Guy Fox celebration on November 5th. The temperature was mild and there was light snowfall. As soon as it was dark enough, they lit a huge bonfire and set off fireworks. Hailey and Willow really enjoyed themselves. Afterwards we had a hot chocolate. By the time we got home the flu had hit Darcy hard and he was pretty much out for 48 hours.



0 comments:
Post a Comment