Thursday, January 24, 2008

Daddy's Home

I have reached the 5 month mark. Here is the latest picture of my bump. I am still feeling quite tired and wow does this baby boy move a lot!

I started yesterday with a dentist appointment, not a good way to start the day. Not that I mind the dentist, it's just that with Darcy away, the morning was chaos. I am not used to getting ready in the morning, especially in a hurry. Then I had to rush Hailey to the Dayhome extra early and make my way downtown to find parking. To many mommy's and daddy's this is a typical day. That's the benefit of working from home, I don't have to get ready in the morning. The work day that followed wasn't special, busy and frustrating, same as always.

Robyn came over to babysit Hailey and I had a girls night out! I had book club. Now, I confess I didn't read the book. I didn't actually find the time to buy the book, never mind read it. I felt bad, but all was forgiven. The hostess made a fabulous gourmet 'create-your-own' pizza buffet with brownies for dessert, yum! The company was great, it's always good to catch up with friends. I will try hard to read the next book -- The Glass Castle.
Darcy was home when I got home, yeah!

Needless to say I far preferred today's pace. I picked up Hailey for lunch and we met our friend Sandra at Eastside Mario's. Lunch was yummy and Sandra showered Hailey with presents. A new electric train set and a Valentine purse! Hailey was delighted with both. After her nap this afternoon, Daddy set up the new train up for her to play with.

1 comments:

familymclean said...

Awwww, you look fantastic! I love your hair too!
Rough days are no fun and when you are so tired already as it is!
Sounds like despite the bumps you are doing great, miss you guys!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn