Monday, December 10, 2007

The Tree is Up

A little later than usual, but our tree is finally up. Decorating the tree is one of my favorite things to do. It takes awhile to get it into shape, thank goodness it is pre-lit. I love to put the ornaments on. This year and last Hailey made some delightful ornaments for our collection. We have collected ornaments from many of the places we have traveled so when we put them on the tree we reminisce. We have received several special ornaments as gifts which remind us of the people we love, so all in all decorating the tree is a very warm experience. When all the decorating is done I love to sit next to the tree and stare at the lights.

Our Christmas shopping is almost finished. We decided to get it out of the way early this year because shopping during the rush did not sound pleasant. Now I just need to get the gifts wrapped and under the tree.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn