Monday, December 08, 2008

Christmas Gatherings

Our friends Kristen and Doug hosted a kids Christmas party on Sunday at their home. They served burgers and hot dogs with fries, Hailey was in her glory. Then Kristen brought out bowls and bowls of candy and gingerbread pieces with icing for the kids to decorate. I worked on Hailey's tree with her, she ate a lot of candy and put on a lot of icing. It was so much fun!!
















On Monday we went to Vivien's for a cookie exchange. I love cookie exchanges, I have always loved Christmas cookies. I think they are so pretty and of course tasty. I refrained from baking this year because I don't really need to be eating too many cookies. For the exchange I made my Reese's Peanut Butter cookies which are always a hit with the kiddies.

Thursday Dylan had his 6 month immunizations. I was surprised that he wasn't really bothered by them at all, he made a bit of a fuss and that was it -- thank goodness, I remember when Hailey had hers she looked at me like she wondered why I was doing this to her. After that we went to do some Christmas shopping. I didn't really make any progress though, I just bought more stuff for the kids.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Photoshop Brushes Obsidian Dawn