
We had guests from Winnipeg this weekend. Jen, Ainslee, Mia and Justin spent the night on Sunday. Jen is Tracy's sister in law so she was pleased to have a visit with them. It isn't easy to be so far from home. Hailey was very excited to have some kids to play with. They spent hours playing with toys and having Justin and Mia be a bit older than Hailey was nice because they all got along very well.

Hailey did get a little cranky though so I treated her to some super mommy kisses to cheer her up, not sure that it helped!Hailey got a good start to the week in the sunshine. We spent some time in the backyard and Hailey loved to be pushed in the swing.



We were also busy this week getting ready for Hailey's first birthday party. I am struggling to find a happy medium. I don't want to go overboard but it is her only 1st birthday so I really want to celebrate. We asked the guests to contribute to a time capsule for Hailey so I have been working on gathering items for that. We have been buying decorations and started to plan the menu. Tracy and I worked on cupcakes. It was a lot of fun. Tracy is an excellent flower maker!

0 comments:
Post a Comment